Penny Post Group- Customer Service Advisor
Penny Post Group are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join our expanding team based at our office in Manchester.
Key Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to process transactions/information with a high degree of accuracy and deal with sensitive data.
- Good standard of Numeracy and Literacy.
- Experience of working in financial services or customer services environment.
- Understands the Credit Union sector.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Good communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Able to receive and carry out instructions accurately.
- Good level of Keyboard/IT skills.
- 35hrs per week Mon-Fri 8:30 – 4pm
- Salary £22,000
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 25 days after 1 years’ service)
- Paycare Heath insurance and Death in Service cover provided
- Free onsite Parking
How to apply: Please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 05th August 2022.
For more details please see the job description below.